NATURAL WAYS TO TREAT SWINE FLU (H1N1)
Today Swine flu has continued to spread and cause concern throughout the world. Governments have launched massive campaigns to create awareness among the general public about this disease. In spite of this, it continues to spread and pose a serious threat to millions of people.
Swine flu (swine influenza, hog flu or pig flu) is caused by A-H1N1 virus. The symptoms of swine flu are similar to those of regular seasonal flu. These include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. These symptoms may also be accompanied by diarrhoea and vomiting.
Swine flu can be cured with timely diagnosis and administration of right treatment.
Ayurveda, the 5000 year old medical science based on natural systems, has some excellent preventive and curative solutions to diseases such as swine flu. The most significant aspect of these measures is that they are entirely based on natural substances and, therefore, totally safe on the human body without causing any kind of side-effects..
What Is Swine Flu As Per AYURVEDA :)
According to Ayurveda, swine flu is placed under a class of diseases called Sannipataj Jvar. Sannipataj Jvar is basically triggered by an aggravation of the three Doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) and a loss of Ojas in the body. Low Ojas is lack of immunity at the physical level and absence of mental strength at the mind level. By strengthening the Ojas you can easily prevent diseases like swine flu from attacking you. Here are a few preventive tips:
– Maintain a safe distance from people that show evident signs of nasal congestion or flu symptoms.
– Do not greet people with a kiss or handshake.
– Do no share food, glasses or forks.
– Open and ventilate enclosed rooms.
– Keep kitchen countertops and bathrooms disinfected with bleach; disinfect toys, phones door knobs and any contact surface with alcohol.
– Visit your doctor immediately if you experience sudden high fever and cough, with headache and muscle pain.
– Avoid sudden temperature change.
– Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C (Carrots, papaya, orange, tangerine, lime lemon and pineapple).
– Frequently wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water.
# Home Remedies To Cure Swine Flu :)
•Kwatha (Decoction): Take 5 Tulasi (basil) leaves, 4 Kali Mirch (whole black pepper) beads, 3 Laung (clove) buds and 1 teaspoonful of fresh grated Adraka (ginger). Mix them in a glass of water and boil the entire mixture until the quantity of water is halved. Filter and add a teaspoonful of honey. Your Ayurvedic decoction is ready. Take this decoction twice daily.
•Herbs: Mix ½ to 1 teaspoonful of Sitopaladi Churna with 1 teaspoonful of honey and have it twice daily.
•Golden Milk: Add ¼ teaspoonful of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk. Drink it every night.
# Best Herb To Keep Swine Flu Away :)
Madhuparni is one of the best herbs to prevent swine flu :)
* AROGYAM PURE HERBS MADHUPARNI TABLET *
It has been claimed that Madhuparni is one of the greatest herbal remedies for the prevention of swine flu. It is a great immunomodulator. It strengthens the immune system and builds resistance in the body to fight diseases. It may be remembered that swine flu mostly affects the persons having weak immune system. Madhuparni is also a very good remedy to treat fevers especially fevers from unknown reasons.....
Dose : Single Tablet A Day ....
Remember It :One Arogyam Pure Herbs Madhuparni Tablets a day, Keeps The Flu Away :)
Hope the above pieces of advice will help you fight the deadly virus naturally. They can be followed even when you are continuing with modern medication.
- See more at: http://www.ayurvedahimachal.com/index.php?page=completearticle&&id=139#sthash.i7hEYlFT.dpuf